Wednesday, June 8, 2011

I love to see the temple

Joey and I had the awesome experience of going to the temple to do a session here in London last week. It was my second time going, and it was a recorded session, so it was fun to able to go do that with Joey, here in London. The temple is about an hour away from where we live, and we went with our roomie and a few people in the ward. It was a neat experience, and the temple itself is beautiful. I hope we go back at least once more before we go home.

Me and Joey at the temple
Isn't that incredible?
It's amazing to me that you can go almost anywhere in the world and go to the temple. Even if you don't go inside, you can walk around and take in the most beautiful surroundings. There's a spirit about temples, that you really can't deny. And I absolutely love that. Just like the primary song say... I LOVE TO SEE THE TEMPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment