Saturday, May 28, 2011

Never a dull moment..

Well we completed yet another week here in London. And we've done some more fun things! Joey finished another week of work, and he actually has all next week off, so we've been able to do some fun things. Among the few things we've done are the National History Museum, the National Portrait Gallery, the Science Museum, the British Library, Westfields mall and other hot spots around town. London has been good to us. There are a billion pictures, and they might be out of order, so sorry, but enjoy!!

The London Eye

The National Portrait Gallery
Joey and I both love Princess Diana

We went to the National History Museum and the Science Museum.
It was one of the hardest rains storms I've ever seen.
And we only had one umbrella. Great.

This is the entrance to the Science Museum.
The escalator goes into that dome. Way cool.

Oh herro! They had an earthquake simulator at
the SM of the earthquake in Japan.
Joey loved it.


We had fun playing around with all the different interactive stuff.
This is simulating a figure skater. You spin around way fast.

This is the humpback whale at the NHM. It was huge!

This is the entrance to the NHM.
The building itself was absolutely incredible.


Way cool exhibit.


We then made our way over to Westfields. It's a gigantic mall that has every store you could ever think of. We spent hours there wandering around and we were blown away. The mall itself was really cool, and we could have gotten in some real trouble shopping if we let ourselves. We definitely want to go back, it was so cool.

View of the center of the mall.

I have been craving frozen yogurt since the day we got here.
Emi told us about SNOG and I have had my eyes peeled for one ever since.
Of course I found one at that mall.
It was really cute, the side of the cup says "I love a little snog" or "guilt-free snog".
Best SNOG I've ever had, but sorry, TOP IT is way better.

We take the tube every where. Of course we love the Notting Hill Gate.

We went to the British Library. They have some cool stuff there.

One of my favorite things was this chair thing. People were using these things
while studying at the table, or drinking their coffee, or whatever.
I've never seen anything like that before.

Amazing hotel.

BIGGEST DISAPPOINTMENT OF THE TRIP THUS FAR!!!
This is their pathetic excuse for platform 9 3/4.
I was looking forward to going to it ALL day, and this is what we found.
I was ticked. This doesn't even look like it!!
Joey told me they used to have one in the station that actually looked like the real thing.
They had a better one at the Trax station in SLC when HP 7 came out. Boo.

Sorry, there are a million pictures. I had a hard time picking out which ones I wanted and which ones I didn't. We've been doing too many fun things here to document them all, but mom, this is mostly for you. You want to know everything we're doing.. here you go!! Love you all, miss you like crazy. Email/facebook/text us, we love it all.
XOXO!! -Page and Joey

1 comment:

  1. IT looks like you are having a great time! You will be an expert by the time I get there.. I cant wait to come! xoxo

    ReplyDelete