Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Harry Potter Premiere and Abbey Road

If any of you know me well at all, you know that I am a HUGE Harry Potter fan. I have been since day one when the first book was released. And I know I've said that we have had a lot of "highlights" on this trip, but this definitely tops the charts. I was so star struck, but at the same time, I feel like I got to see my buddies Ron, Hermione, and Harry. It was incredible!! The premiere took place in Trafalgar Square, and it was insane. I've never seen so many people in one place in my life. Being the diehard fans that we are, we stood there for 2 1/2 hours just so we could catch a glimpse of our favs. It was so fun, and I'm glad we got to do this, especially since this is the last movie of the series. The end of an era!!!




Trafalgar Square where the premiere was.


One gazillion people were there


That's Draco Malfoy, and Dumbledore. Unfortunately they all had their backs to us when they were being interviewed, but when they walked up on the red carpet, they were facing us so at least we got to see that. I'll look at their backsides anytime :)


Hermione Granger. She is adorable. I wish I could just keep her and put her in my pocket.


There he is. Harry Potter!! JK Rowlings came up on stage with him too and it was so cute because they seemed like the best of friends.


Bellatrix Lestrange. We weren't quite sure what she was wearing on her head, she has an interesting fashion sense. BUT... Best. Villian. Ever.





Such a fun afternoon, and as I said, I totally feel like I can die happy now, because I got to see the entire cast of Harry Potter. So dang incredible. I am so sad that it is all coming to an end, but we are super excited to see the final movie this week. We can't wait!!!





We also went to the famous Abbey Road, which is mostly known for the Beatles. We went by their studio where "all the magic happened" and it was fun to walk where the Beatles once walked.






Best shot of about 50. It's harder to do then you think!!


The whole street is lined with these white walls that people have left notes, mostly to do with the Beatles... either writing song lyrics and/or showing their love for the Beatles.





Only a few more days of fun adventures. We can't believe how close we are to coming home. This trip has flown by, and we've been able to do so many fun things. We excited for the last week here, and we are so excited to see Katy this weekend. YAY!! Love you all! XOXO!


1 comment:

  1. SOOOOOOOOOOO jealous, page and joey! you guys are having such an amazing time. i'm so glad you're doing so many fun things there. But, HP?!?! can't top that. love ya and can't wait to see you soon! enjoy your time there!

    ReplyDelete